Communicating and Thriving in a Virtual Environment ($39 | 4 Hrs CPE)
Time & Location
About The Event
Communicating and thriving in a virtual environment is a new and unfamiliar challenge for many of us. We now find ourselves required to maintain our work production while working remotely, removed from our normal interactions and from the resources we are accustomed to. These sessions will deliver tools, tips, and distinctions to help you build a framework for successfully navigating and thriving in your new, virtual world.
This is a 4-hour workshop that will be delivered in 1-hour sessions in order to assisst those that want to attend but have scheduling challenges. You only need to register once for these four valuable sessions all for one low price.
1. Handling Distractions at Home - Tuesday April 28, 12:00-1:00p (central)
2. Tactical Tips for Communicating Virtually - Wednesday April 29, 12:00-1:00p (central)
3. Navigating Conflict Remotely - Thursday April 30, 12:00-1:00p (central)
4. Staying Connected when working Remotely - Friday May 1, 12:00-1:00p (central)
All sessions will be recorded. Links to the recordings will be emailed to all registered participants on Monday, May 4th and will be available for unlimited viewing for 1 year (links will expire May 2021).
This course provides 4 Hours of Continuing Professional Education credits, you must attend in order to receive CPE.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Communicating & Thriving$39$390$0